In honor of Elvis Presley birthday on January 8th, Baz Luhrmann's movie "Elvis" is coming back to the big screen for on day only!
As a celebration of what would've been Elvis' 88th birthday, Warner Bros. is treating people to free screenings of the film on January 8th but only in select theaters across the United States and Canada. Tickets are first come first serve and will take place in 10 cities, check out the locations below:
- Atlanta, GA - AMC Phipps Plaza at 5pm
- Burbank, CA - AMC Burbank 16 at 4pm
- Chicago, IL - AMC River East 21 at 5pm
- Dallas, TX - AMC NorthPark 15 at 5pm
- Kansas, KS - AMC Town Center 20 at 5pm
- New York, NY - AMC Loews 34th Street 14 at 5pm
- San Francisco, CA - AMC Metreon 16 at 5pm
- Toronto, ON - Scotiabank Theatre Toronto at 5pm
- Vancouver, BC - Cineplex Odeon International Village Cinemas at 5pm
There will also be a special screening at Presley's Memphis home in Graceland at 2pm inside the estate's Guest House Theater for those who are in town for the King of Rock 'n' Roll's birthday. For more information on the screenings, click here. For information on the screening at Graceland, click here.